Managing Password Settings
Through the Admin menu, all users with permissions will be able to access Security Settings.
From Security Settings you will be able to update the password settings for your organisation.
The options for password complexity include:
- the minimum number of characters
- whether the password must include an Uppercase, Lowercase, Number and or Special Characters
- whether a password should expire after a period of time
- post expiry, whether a user should be able to use the same password again
User Lockout Settings:
- the number of attempts that a user has to enter their password before their account is locked
- if their profile is locked, how long they will need to wait before they can try to log in again
Note: Once a change is made to your password settings all users whose passwords do not meet the new requirements will be marked with a pending status and will be required to update/change their password on first log in.