Creating Progress Notes
We typically advise that you use Progress notes to capture any ill-being and well-being observations, as well as any social interactions that you have with your residents. However you are free to use them as you please.
- Click Residents
- Find the Resident for whom you wish to filter Progress Notes and Click their Name
- Click the Progress Note tab
- Click the blue Add a progress note button
- Type the progress note you would like to add
- Enter a time that the observation was made
- Select whether or not you wish for the information to appear in the Handover report
- Enter your Password
- Click the blue Add this note button
Note: Depending on your configuration, you may notice that a number of automated Progress Notes are completed when you complete a few common activities, such as; creating a chart, completing an assessment form or evaluating an active care plan.