Adding An Additional Progress Note
After entering a progress note or completing another action that generates an automated progress note (Charts, Assessments ... etc) you may wish to add further detail or information. You can achieve this by using our Add Additional Note button.
- Click Residents
- Find the Resident for whom you wish to filter Progress Notes and Click their Name
- Click the Progress Note tab
- Locate an existing Progress Note that you wish to add further detail to
- Below the existing note click the grey Add additional note button
- Type the additional note you would like to add
- Update the date if appropriate
- Enter a time that the observation was made
- Select whether or not you wish for the information to appear in the Handover report
- Enter your Password
- Click the blue Add note button
Note: If you have accidentally selected the wrong progress note or decide you no longer wish to capture any additional information, click the orange Cancel button at any time.