Assigning Charts To Your Facility
- Click Admin
- Browse to Clinical Configuration and click Chart Configuration
- Each time a user creates a Chart you can configure Care & Clinical to create an automated progress note. If you would like this active, put a tick in the checkboxes under Link to progress notes? you can have this turned on for as few or as many charts as you like.
- To Assign a chart to a Facility click Assign to Facilities along the same row as the appropriate chart.
- Select All Facilities if you would like All Facilities to have access to the chart or put a tick in the checkbox against specific Facilities if you would like only a few to have access.
- If you would like no sites to have access to a chart, make sure that no Facilities have the checkbox ticked.
Note: If you remove access to a chart and that chart has been completed for one or more residents, your historical charting data will still be accessible through both the Resident Profile and the Documentation area.
- Once you have selected the appropriate Facilities, scroll to the bottom of the window and click Save.
- A pop-up will appear stating "Configuration saved".
Note: Typically only Administrator users have access to this area of the product. If you can't get to this area of the product, chances are you are not an Administrator.