Looking At A Table View Of All Observations
- Click the Residents tab from the top banner
- Find your resident using the Find a resident search bar
- When your resident appears, click the resident's name - this will load the resident's profile
- Click the Charts tab from the resident banner - this will load the charts section for your resident. Previously completed Charts are displayed in Date order with the most recent chart at the top
- To view all previous Charting observations made using a particular chart, click the Chart from the list of previously completed charts - this will load all previous observations in a vertical view
- To view these observations in a table, click Table View in the upper right corner above the Chart banner and below the Tasks tab.
- Using the "Last Week" drop down box, select the date range by which you want to filter Charting observations.
Note: If you wish to Print out a table view, you can hide certain columns by unselecting them from the Table view screen, before you click Print preview.