Filtering Progress Notes
Occasionally you may wish to review all progress of a certain type, progress notes that were written by a particular user or progress notes created during a certain period. Our Progress Note filtering feature allows you to achieve all of the above.
- Click Residents
- Find the Resident for whom you wish to filter Progress Notes and Click their Name
- Click the Progress Note tab
- Below the blue Add a Progress Note button, there is a bar with the headings All progress notes since first admission and Filter Progress Notes.
- Click on this bar - this will open the filter window.
- You should select the Type of Progress Notes, Entered By and Time Frame option as appropriate
- Once you have selected your Filters, click Search - this will return all progress notes that match your filters
Note: Use the View (x) Items drop down to show up to 50 Progress Notes that match your filter.