Adding an Agency User
If you have Agency users that need to access the system, you can create them as an Agency user. This means that each time they record any data within the system, they will be asked to capture their full name, agency name as well as their password when capturing information. Creating an agency user only differs slightly from creating a normal user. Read on below :).
- Click Admin
- Browse to User Management and click Add a new user
- Put a tick the Agency checkbox
- Enter all details specific to your new agency user - the below fields are mandatory, but you should capture as many details as you feel appropriate.
- Agency Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Default Facility
- Once you have entered all of your new user's details, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save
- A pop-up will appear stating "New user created successfully"
Note: When a new agency user is created, you do not create them a temporary password. Instead the password you enter becomes their permanent password.