The Monthly Order feature should be used to record inventory from your monthly medication delivery.
- From the Home Screen, click Monthly Order
- If a Monthly Order has already been started the system will alert you to this, check to ensure that you are not duplicating work already commenced
- Click No to start a new monthly order or Yes to continue with a current one
- Select the appropriate Trolley
- From the Monthly Order Reconciliation screen, select your first resident and click the plus (+) symbol next to their name to open their orders list
- Click on the Order (medication) you want to check in, this will highlight it with an orange banner
- Click the > symbol and the system will prompt you to complete the quantity received.
- Ensure all quantities are entered using a decimal point e.g. 28.0
- Once you have entered the correct quantity, click OK
Note: The current inventory for the selected item is displayed in this box, the system will combine this with the checked in quantity to update your inventory.
- The item checked in will now have moved from the list on the left hand side of the screen to the right
- If any errors have been made, the red cross can be used to remove the item and the process can be repeated
Note: For items that are not activated for inventory tracking e.g. Cream and Eye Drops, the system will not request a quantity and will move the item directly over to the delivery manifest.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for all remaining medications and residents.
- Click Save after each resident.
- Once the monthly check-in is complete click Finished.
Note: Any controlled drugs will require a witness confirmation