The Receive Meds feature is great when you need to add inventory received outside of your normal monthly delivery (Interim Medication, Emergency Supplies, Respite, New Admissions, and Hospital Discharge Meds ... etc)
- From the Home Screen, click Receive Meds
- Using the drop-down menu, select the Source from which the medication has been received
- Click OK
- Click Pick from list.
- Locate the resident in the pop-up box and click the plus (+) symbol to the left of their name
- Double click the medication you need to add inventory for.
Note: Any current inventory will be displayed at this point
- Enter the quantity being received.
- Press OK.
- Complete the above steps for all remaining items from this source
- When you have added all Inventory, click Done on the Pick from list pop-up window
- If you have additional medications to be received from a different source, this can be completed now by changing the source - use the drop down source menu located in the top right of the screen
- When you have completed the process for all medications received, click Done in the bottom right of the screen.
- All medication inventories will now be updated and you will return to the Home Screen
Note: Please ensure that you follow your local policies and procedures for the receipt of medications.