The Alerts function operates as a reminder once any item of medication or task becomes overdue, the alert tolerance is defined within your local configuration, but can be overridden at Order level if you want to reduce the tolerance for certain time sensitive medications.
- Alerts can be accessed from most screens via the Clock Icon along the top of the allocation. From the Home Screen click the Clock icon to open the active Alerts.
- The number displayed in the red circle highlights the number of active Alerts
- All active Alerts are displayed by resident and actual time due.
- To complete a recording for a specific resident, click Go To Med Round
- This will take you to the earliest round for the day where a medication is still to be recorded