The Batch Reorder feature is used to generate the monthly medication order. This creates a report of quantities of medications required per resident for the next medication cycle, based on current inventory and cycle length. The report that is generated can be used to inform the surgery/pharmacy of what medications are required.
- From the Home Screen, click Residents/Orders
- Click on the resident you wish to complete the Batch Reorder for from the list on the left of the screen
- Click the Three Lines drop down menu
- Click Batch Reorder
- Review the data displayed in the Medication Batch Reorder pop-up.
- Any quantities in the Reorder Quantity column can be amended by double-clicking and entering the required quantity - the Current Inventory is also shown
- PRN medications will always default to zero (0.0) required
- On completion click Send Reorder
Note: This sends the reviewed data to the reporting function on the system, prescriptions will have to be requested from your GP(s) in line with locally agreed procedures
- To generate a reorder report, click Reports from the Home Screen.
- From the drop-down menus click Monthly Re-Order Report
- Complete all fields displayed in the report wizard pop-up box i.e. Start date and time, End date and time.
- Click View Report.
- From this screen, the report can be exported and printed.
Note: Prescriptions will have to be manually requested from your GP(s) in line with locally agreed procedures