Running System Reports
The system holds a vast amount of information concerning Workers, Clients, Contacts, Availability, Care Plans, Visit Schedules and more. You can use the Reports held within the system to generate useful summaries of information which can be emailed or printed and given to individuals who may need to see the information.
- Navigate to Reports > General, a list of standard reports held within the system is displayed
- Select the report you wish to run by double clicking on it, you can also single click to highlight and click the Select button
- Depending on the report you have chosen you will be asked to set the parameters for the information you would like to show. Click Preview when you have applied all filtering
- Select different Date Ranges and Groups to filter information depending on what you wish to see
- Use the Email button to electronically send copies of the report to the desired users, selected from a list. You will need to have their email address information held within the system. You can also type in additional email addresses.
- The report is displayed. Use the arrows at the top of the screen to navigate through pages of the report
- To print the report, use the Print Report button at the top of the screen and choose printer settings
- Hover over buttons to have their description appear
- To export the data held within the report into an Excel file, use the Export Report button in the top left of the screen
- Select where you wish to save the new file, input a File Name and select a File Type from the drop down. e.g. PDF file
- Click Save to export the information to the location and file specified
Note: Reports can easily be viewed by any user of the system. These report appear in what is almost a PDF format. For a more easily manipulated report you may wish to consider using a Data Export, discussed in a future article