Use of Exclusions
When rostering, it is entirely conceivable that there will be parameters around any combination of Workers and Clients that work together. Exclusions are used when you want to ensure that a Worker does not operate with a specific Client, and as such should not be overridden.
- You may add a Worker - Client exclusion against either party and the corresponding record will be updated
- Navigate to Worker or Client > General Details, click the Exclusions Tab
- Under the Worker, this Tab is called Client Exclusions
- Click New and select the relevant Worker or Client from the dropdown
- Add a reason for the exclusion if appropriate
- Occasionally exclusions may be a delicate matter, using this field to direct any enquiries to a manager may be more appropriate
- Click OK to save the exclusion, the system will now always warn you when attempting to roster the two together, and will never do it automatically.
Note: Co-ordinators should be extremely careful about overriding Exclusions. This can only be done by a Supervisor user, and should be done only when the impact of the override is fully understood by all parties.