The system is designed to let you see all relevant Worker and Client information. Now that the Worker and Client records have been created the most obvious way to make them more useful and relevant is to add Contact information.
All Contacts are entered into a central pool. This means that if several people all share the same GP for example, it will only need to be entered fully once. The other times you will able to search for the GP and attach it to the record you are in.
- Navigate to either Worker or Client > Contacts, a list of current contacts is displayed if there are any.
- The buttons at the top of the screen vary slightly between Worker and Client. They offer a space to keep specially labelled contacts. Clicking on these will open the same properties box as clicking on the Add button at the bottom of the screen. However, using the special Contact buttons will store the Contact against the label, whereas using the Add button will just put the contact into the general list below]
- Click Add or click on one of the Contact buttons like GP
- If you think the Contact may have been entered before you may search for it at the top of the screen. Choose the Contact from the list and click Select
- To add a brand new Contact click New in the bottom left of the properties box.
- Enter the Contact information using the ‘Telephone/Other Details’ tab for additional information. The Category should be used to select the type of contact this is e.g. Community Healthcare for a GP. If entering a private contact use ‘Non-Public’
- When entered click on OK, the Contact will appear in the properties box. Click Select
- The Contact will now be displayed. You can use the dropdown under the Relationship heading to define the Contact more
Note: Ensure that you enter the E-Mail address for the contact in the Contact Properties box. This will allow you to directly email reports, pay advice and invoices etc. to the contact, as well as keeping an up to date record should you need to contact them.