Client Budgets are something that can be applied to the care that the Client receives, and is therefore paid for.
Budgets can exist in terms of either money, hours delivered or number of Visits. The functionality to ‘top up’ this amount at scheduled stages also exists, as does the ability to choose what you wish to do when the budget pot is depleted, such as warning system users or preventing care allocation until the budget is topped up again
- Navigate to Client Budgets > Settings down the left hand menu
- Use the tick boxes to select when Warnings take place. You have the options of when Creating, Allocating or Confirming Visits, and if the Warning appears when the budget balance reaches zero, or when it reaches the maximum negative amount that you will configure
- Repeat for the Actions, with the same options available. This is used to prevent Creation, Allocation or Confirmation at the relevant points
- Navigate to Client > Budget. A list of current budgets is displayed, click Add
- Enter the details of the budget – The start date, whether it’s cost or hours using the radio buttons, the initial balances and the amount the balance can go negative by
- Number of Visits is managed by the small pane at the bottom of the window called Initial Visit Quota Balances – click Add to enter a budget based on Visit numbers. Enter the Visit Type and the balances
- Click Create, the budget will now be created and shown on the screen. Double click on it to enter the properties
- Use the Transactions Tabs in the bottom half of the screen to allow you to make adjustments to the budget by Crediting or Debiting additional hours or money. Click Add Adjustment then fill out the relevant information
- Use the Topups Tabs to allow you to schedule regular topups to the budget pot. Click Add and enter the information on the scheduled top up.
- Be aware that the settings you applied in terms of warnings and actions will now be in effect
You can also manage budgets all from one screen. Navigate to Client Budgets > Browse to see every client’s budgets in one place. You can double click to enter the properties just as you would normally