Version Available From: 7.0
Assessment Form Templates and Background Processing
Background Processing Explained:
Within Version 7 of Care & Clinical, each change that is made to an Assessment Form template to archive, delete or remap a question, will automatically update the Care Plan of every resident within your organisation.
To ensure these automatic updates are carried out seamlessly, a background process is triggered. This means that there is no requirement to manually update Care Plans when a change is made to an Assessment Form template. We hope that this will reduce the administration overhead significantly. The background processing of this task ensures there are no performance issues.
Background Processing Triggers:
Background processing will be triggered ONLY from the following actions:
- Archive an Assessment Form Template – all data that is mapped to a Care Plan when the Assessment Form is archived will automatically be struck through.
- Un-map or re-map an Assessment Form question – This will strikethrough or move the Assessment Form questions within your residents’ Care Plans.
- Deleting a question from an Assessment Form Template – If this question is mapped to a Care Domain it will strike through the specific responses of that question within your residents’ Care Plans.
- When changing the text of a multi select or drop down option within an Assessment Form that is mapped to a Care Domain without a version update - the wording changes will be automatically reflected within your residents’ Care Plans.
What Else You Should Know:
- If the Assessment Form Template is archived, or questions are deleted or re mapped on save, a message will display to let you know a background process has started.
- Please keep in mind that all Care Plans for all residents within your organisation will be updated based on the Assessment Form template change ONLY when the background process has completed.
- It is recommended that your organisation are clear as to who your Organisation Managers are so that you undertand who has the permission to make changes to Assessment Form templates.
Note: This background processing is NOT triggered when a user completes a form for a specific resident that is set to dynamically update the Care Plan. The changes will be reflected in the resident’s Care Plan straight away.