Version Available From: 7.0
Reviewing (Edit) An Assessment Form
When you select a completed version of the Assessment Form and want to start a new one for the resident you can select the "Edit" button. This will open a new Assessment Form and all previously entered data will be retained.
Note: Reviewing or Editing an Assessment Form will not delete previously captured information. All previously captured information is retained and can be accessed from the Assessment Form tab in the Resident's record or via the Documentation menu.
- Click Residents
- Select or search for the appropriate resident
- The Resident's Profile will now load
- Click Forms
- Select the previously completed Assessment Form that you wish to review
- Open the Assessment Form
- Scroll to the bottom of the Assessment Form
- Click Edit
- The previous Assessment Form will now load with your previous responses
- Work your way through the Assessment Form and refine each response as appropriate
- Click Complete
- If you have not entered any Mandatory Information you will be prompted at this stage
Note: When there is a new version of an Assessment Form template and a completed Assessment Form is selected for review, the "Edit" button will be replaced with a "Start" button. Clicking Start will open the newer version of the Assessment Form and all previously entered data will be retained.