Clearing A User's Progress
As standard a user's eLearning content is set to expire every 12 months. This means they will need to retake the content that is associated with their role annually. This approach means that even the most experts of users do not become complacent when using our platform.
However, from time to time you may want to clear the status of a team member early and make them retake some or all of their content to help them with their understanding of our platform or for their personal development.
This can be achieved by following the steps set out below.
Note: Only Level 2 users or above are able to perform this action. If you are not a Level 2 user, please reach out to the iCareHealth Product Advocacy team and a member of our team will be happy to work with you on resetting your team's progress as appropriate.
- From the Home screen, click Learning Zone
- Click Facility Progress
- Locate the appropriate user, by selecting their Facility and their Role.
- Select the Training that you would like to clear the progress for
- Place a check in the box to the left of the user's Full Name
- Click the Renew Training icon
- Clicking that icon will clear down the progress of the corresponding eLearning content and the associated user(s) can then complete it once again