Dealing With Visit Issues
The Visit Issue screen allows you to deal with incidents of care which have broken the Tolerances set in the system and which remain Unconfirmed. This screen will also include incidents where a worker has raised an Exception against a Visit for you to review. This screen is a handy place to see all details about the Visit and the particular Issue, and resolve it in a timely fashion.
- Navigate to Mobile > Visit Issues and set a date range you would like to review.
- You can also use the Filters to view All, Resolved, or Unresolved Issues
- A list of Issues is displayed in the left hand pane, showing details such as the time of the issue, the planned time of the visit, the Clients and the planned Worker
- The right hand pane shows details of the issue
- Current status of the Visit (Confirmed or Unconfirmed)
- The Mobile Event History (what time the device recorded log-ins etc.)
- An explanation of why the issue was raised
- Options for resolving the issue
- To see more details about the Visit, click the Visit Properties button. From here you can add History against the Visit by using the Events Tab
- Choose a suitable resolution for the issue by using the options at the bottom of the right hand pane
- E.g. A worker has logged in late - choose whether to accept the time, use the booked time of the Visit, or enter a time manually
- Click Resolve to ensure that the Visit is Confirmed using the details that you have entered. The Status of the Issue should change to Confirmed – ensuring that the Visit is included in Pay and Invoice Runs.
Note: It is recommended that Visit Issues are dealt with in a timely fashion, however, you may wish to leave an appropriate amount of time for data held in a mobile device to synchronise with the system before dealing with Issues. It may simply be that the Worker has been in a poor reception area with their mobile devices and the relevant data has yet to arrive in the database