Worker Related Preferences
Worker related preferences also include the requirement for Workers to operate only within certain areas or with certain colleagues. They are useful to configure where possible to help the system provide the best outcomes for you when rostering.
- A number of fields in the system exist to provide scope in the system for staff preferences
- Navigate to Worker > General Details, ensuring to select the relevant worker
- Postcode Preference Tab - Click Add to enter all or part of a postcode, you can then select whether to Include or Exclude the postcode from the Visits a worker could be rostered to
- Location Preferences Tab - Click Add to enter a Location you have set up on the system as a place of work. Select the Location from the dropdown and select whether to Include or Exclude the Location from the Visits a worker could be rostered to
- Worker - Worker Preferences Tab - Click Add to select a worker from the dropdown to Include or Exclude when multiple workers are required. This section is useful for double ups and for placing emphasis on workers who work well together.
Note: The system will try to avoid going against preferences, but there may be the odd occasion where there is no choice. Unlike Exclusions, which shouldn’t be overridden under normal circumstances, Co-ordinators may override preferences to cover emergencies.