Scheduling Recurring Stock Checks
Available From: iCareMeds version 4.3
In iCareMeds 4.3 we have introduced the ability to schedule recurring stock checks per resident. This feature allows you to create stock check reminders on a recurrence pattern of your choosing. The reminder will create an alert on the date that it is due and you'll be able to jump right from the alert to the stock check.
The article below highlights how to create a stock check recurrence and then how to complete a stock check from the reminder.
Scheduling A Recurrence Pattern
- From the Home screen, click Residents/Orders
- Select a Resident and click their Prodile tab
- Place a tick in the Enable Stock Check checkbox
- Set the frequency that you would like stock checks to be completed for your selected resident
- Set the date from which you would like stock check reminders to begin
Note: stock check reminders need to be enabled and created for each resident individually.
Using Stock Check Reminders
- Click Alerts
- Locate a stock check reminder and click Go To Stock Check
- This action will load the Stock Check screen and a ready build Stock Check for the associated resident and their inventoried items will display ready for you to perform your count