The below components make up the Settings that are available within Mobile Assessments
- Connection status – this is a larger view of the connection status which displays in the top right hand corner of the module.
- About You – this displays your username and how many pending uploads you have. You are also able to Sign Out and force Uploads to synchronise from here.
- System Info – advises current version and by clicking on ‘Check for update’ button allows the Mobile Assessment user to trigger an update if one is available.
- Data Management – states remaining storage space. By clicking ‘Delete local data’, any local data will be removed.
- Audit Log – allow users to view an audit trail.