Mandating A Note When An Exception Is In Use
Available From: iCareMeds version 4.1
In order to ensure that exception codes are being used correctly, or to enrich the level of information you and the team are capturing, you may wish to enable the setting that makes it mandatory to capture a note for when an exception code is used.
Enabling The Setting
- From the Home screen, click Admin Options
- Select Settings > Drop-down Menus
- Select the Exceptions tab
- Click on the Exception Name that you wish to mandate notes for
- Ensure the Requires Note field is set to true
- Click the tick icon to save your change
Note: You need to complete the above for each exception code that you wish to mandate a note for.
Feature In Action
Once enabled, if a member of the team uses one of the exception codes that you have configured to require a note, and they try to complete a Med Round without adding a note, they will be prompted to add one for each item as appropriate.