All interaction with Care & Clinical is via a highly intuitive browser interface. iCareHealth software users can use any device with a compatible web browser to access the iCareHealth web application.
No deployment is required on the user’s device and the lowest cost method of providing user access is to simply add the iCareHealth icon to the company Intranet or alternatively place a shortcut to the URL address on the desktop.
Tip: Our testing suggests that Google Chrome provides the best performance when running Care & Clinical.
For Care & Clinical:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Latest two versions
- Google Chrome: Latest two versions
- Apple Safari: Latest two versions
- Microsoft Edge: Latest version only
Applications To Support Care & Clinical:
- Microsoft Excel (Min Version Excel 97) for Management Reporting
- Microsoft Word (Min Version Word 2007) to download and print Extended Care Plans
- Adobe Reader
For Mobile Point of Care:
Android 4.4.2 and higher
Note: When running Mobile Point of Care, we recommend devices with a minimum screen resolution of 800 x 480.
Mobile Point of Care will run on tablets, and has been optimised for tablet screen resolution.
Devices can be procured with or without mobile data. The minimum requirement is that the devices have Wi-Fi. Where a facility has weak Wi-Fi signal, Mobile Point of Care has an offline capability that will allow end-users to carry on recording information until signal is restored.